Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Up late

I was about to go to bed when I realized I had forgotten to do some laundry, and Adam didn't have any pants to wear to school tomorrow. So, it was time for a game of Spider Solitaire (three, actually) and looking for blog items until I can put his jeans in the dryer. I found this ...

The high water this spring has messed with the ferry at Sistersville, W.Va., pretty bad. It's been able to run only a minimal schedule because it can't run when the river is really high.

And this ...

Ohio was the point of introduction for a critter that has become known as the Lazarus lizard. The species is from Italy and was released in the Cincinnati area, and the Ohio River is still the center of population here in the U.S.

Oh well, the washer has kicked off. I can put Adam's jeans in the dryer. That boy can go through them in a hurry without trying.

Good night.

No comments: