Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Up the river, into the evening

A Dravo 3200 (or Steel series ... whatever is appropriate), the evening sun, the Ohio River, a loaded tow ... always a good shot.


Adam and I have this debate going about which Dravo boats make better pictures -- the 3200 series or the Viking series. We're thinking about a series of blog entries where different boats face off to see who is more photogenic. Sort of like a rap battle without the profanity and the beat.

I'll not say who favors which series. Yet.

2 comments:

Granny Sue said...

I haven't been by lately, so it was good to catch up with your posts this morning. I took one last weekend upriver, above Marietta. The river was foggy and we were moving so it's not the best but I liked the way it came out anyway.

ohio981 said...

I'm glad to have you back, Granny Sue.