Sunday, August 17, 2014

M/V Jeffrey A. Raike

I saw the Jeffrey A. Raike coming down the river this evening. I was about to ignore it until I saw it was pushing empties, four wide. I got some pics at a popular fishing spot at the mouth of the Indian Guyan, and a couple of guys there said earlier one came down the river pushing eight or nine long. I would have liked to have seen that.




So after I got some shots at the fishing spot, I went up on the bridge to get a few more.



I was kind of surprised that several barges had coal left in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the police are enjoying the weekend on the HS boat they got,I see the same thing here every weekend in the Meldahl Pool. The one here has three,300hp Honda engines,Why they need 900 hp on a outboard boat, I don't know