Saturday, August 13, 2011

On the river, yellow

I know how towboat pilots feel about people who operate pleasure boats on the Ohio River, especially pilots' attitudes toward boaters who won't get out of their way. I don't recall talking to pilots about their opinions on people on personal watercraft buzzing them and playing in their wake. The next time I talk to one, I'll have to ask.

That brings me to these photos I shot today when I should have been somewhere else. Most speak for themselves. I was glad the guy and guys on the one watercraft had a lot of yellow. That';s' a color I don't get to work with much in my pictures of the Ohio River in summer. Fall, yes. Summer, no.







One more. This is a portable CD player in the water where I was getting most of these pictures.


No comments: